Red Scorpio Tips
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Red Scorpio Tips

It's actually tips about ANYTHING! From school tips to insane gaming tips!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

General Tips

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

General Tips Empty
PostSubject: General Tips   General Tips I_icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 12:51 am

Here's a not-so-clear tips on being a fun teacher...a shoutout tips from students around the world...

Rule #1 on being a fun teacher: Parties and Field Trips

Make sure to throw parties every once in a while, and send your students on cool field trips on the current-cool-thingys right now.

Ex. Take your students to see the movie called Twilight, trust me its a huge hit at this time, well it is in my school and the internet.

Rule #2 on being a fun teacher: While Teaching...

When teaching, make sure not to only tell your students on what to do, explain to them and crack real funny jokes that ties in with the subject. And make sure not to explain too much, if we students have a blank space in our face and resting our heads on our knukle finger and elbow at desk, that means its getting boring around here.

Rule #3 on being a fun teacher: No teacher's pets
Not literally pets as in dogs and cats but no teacher's favourites. That just makes us students real annoyed, like really annoyed, ready to kill that pet so bad. This category also means that there's no criticizing the students and never taking sides.

Ex. When five students have told on a certain students a million times already, and you never trusted those five students or even the whole school, trust majority.

Well I guess thats about it that annoys me and probably more students in the same possition as me that just wants to fix when it comes to their teachers and their class.
Back to top Go down
https://redscorpiotips.board-directory.net

General Tips
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Red Scorpio Tips :: School Tips :: Teaching :: How to be a fun teacher-
Jump to: